Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Monday, April 10, 2006
:)
Happy day!! My last tutorial is officially over; dreaded every one of it, especially Bayesian tutorial. Got back my project for the arts gem, and it's an A+!! First, and probably, only one, EVER!! Motivates me to wanna do well for the final exam! Stayed back in school and finished about three quarters of the time series project. Seeing some light at the end of the tunnel..
Even happier after school, as I met Dear to go have dinner. We went to the restaurant inside IKEA. Seriously, that restaurant is a success. So many people who would go there specially on a Monday evening (remember Mon blues?) to have their dinner! We were lucky to get a seat once we were there. So we had the Swedish meat ball, the chicken wings and the dish of the day, fish bohari or sth. The first 2 were good, but the last sux! Don't try..
Wanted to walk arnd inside IKEA, but Dear was just too tired. Anyway I just told him, I don't want much IKEA furniture in my house in future. I don't want my house to be common with many other people. It has to be comfortable, cosy and well-furnished with details and stuff like that. We'll see what I can do in future.
We then hopped over to Queensway Shopping Centre (which was the real reason why we had dinner inside IKEA). I just wanted to browse the stores for my track shoes -- on a tight budget though. All the shoes there are like sooo pricey. Running shoes that can go up to almost $200!! Not like I would run in them very often. I think the Adidas shoes look really nice, but they are walking shoes -- should I sacrifice looks for comfort then? Black shoes are really hard to find though..
Now, it's home sweet home. Think I shall just give myself a break, and continue with the project tmr. I shall start planning my revision timetable later. As usual, the timetable is not meant to followed fully, as I have proven time and time again. Hehe..
Lots of things to buy!!... $$$$$ (",)
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 10:20 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com