Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Mind
Progress has been reeaaallllyyyyy slow in studying. I'm behind schedule (which I don't really have this semester). The calendar has been left empty this time round -- for reasons of sheer laziness and laziness.
The examination mood hasn't gotten to me yet. I can't perform like that. I do need that optimal amount of stress to push me on. Rather odd, perhaps. But that's how slack I am. That's one thing that hasn't changed all this years. Last minute work.
Sometimes my mind just wanders off. To many things, especially that concerning the upcoming trip. I want to enjoy myself; it's probably the only once I get to go on a trip like that (as a student). But I fear, the higher my expectations, the greater my disappointment. This applies to anything else, including the exams and results at the end of 2 months or so.
AND.. I can't vote in the general elections this year. It's been decided that it's on 6th May, and I'm flying on 5th. Awww... Not that I really mind, cos I don't have any idea who to vote for in the first place, probably just follow my parents' vote. BUT I'm still gonna miss it -- the first election for people of my generation.
Every single post I put up these days is about my exam woes -- which is basically cos of a lack of MOTIVATION. Sux huh... If I get past this semester, can I get past the next 2, with all the level 4000 modules and honours project. I'm so gonna die.. I'm doubting my decision and ability to go into honours year. We'll see, anyway.
1 day to first paper.
13 days to last paper.
15 days to departure.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:13 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com