Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Friday, April 07, 2006
Instincts...
My instinct is telling me something, and I'm waiting to be told if my instincts are correct. If time proves that it is, then I wonder why I am told much later when many things are obvious at this point.
I'm not blind, nor oblivious to what's happening around me. Sometimes it's just a matter of choosing not to probe too much. Somehow I feel, knowing too much about a person sometimes, will make me change my opinion of that person.
True enough, we should not judge other people, using my own moral standards or whatsoever. But somehow, it bugs me alot when I see some people behave the way they do. Feeling ......
Perhaps I'm being oversensitive, over what doesn't concerns me (directly).
I trust my instincts; I always do. It's certainly telling me something.
Reason for everything -- but not all reasons have to be explained (to me).
Feeling ......
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 2:40 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com