Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Phew...
It kinda sux to be staying home on Saturday to finish up my assignment. But well, at least I'm glad that I'm now done with it. So both my project and assignment have been handed up -- that's why feeling a little more relaxed now. But fret not, I still have another project to be bothered with. Data analysis again :
It was a nice Friday evening out with the sisters thou. (Forgot to take photos!!) I'm proud to say we're the designers of our own pasta which tasted pretty okay. Of cos, the credit doesn't go to us, but the chef. Who cares, since we designed it :p Anyway from now on, I'm supposed to keep a lookout for nice bags or shades, so they could possibly buy or sponsor me one of those..the other probably from Dear..Hehe..
Talking about buying stuff, I already have this intention of buying my Levi's jeans when I'm in US. Heard that it's much cheaper over there. *grinz* Will come back with one new pair, minimum. Please pardon my obsession with Levi's jeans, cos I'm basically a denim jeans person.
Departure is just slightly more than one month away :(
Everybody, please remember to sign up for your Progress Package!! Haha...I doubt anyone will forget actually; you're talking about being a few hundred bucks richer.
I wanted to blog about something else, but it just slipped my mind, and now I can't remember what. So wait till next time, if it comes back to me.
Enjoy the weekend!!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 6:28 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com