Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Sunday, April 16, 2006
:(
The flu bug still caught me, though I thought I had managed to escape from it already. Horrible feeling trying to concentrate, but end up sleeping on many afternoons (Friday and today).
I'm pleased to announced that I haven't accomplished anything when Day 3 of reading week is coming to an end in abt 2 hours!! Arrggghhhhh... I have a bad feeling for this semester. How much is my CAP going to drop?!
Once again, feeling unmotivated.
Hibernation continues....
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 9:58 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com