Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Feeling .....
Perhaps it's the project woes. I hate doing projects, and the need to sieve through information and accessing whether the dataset is good enough for use. I know I said this before, but I'm ready to say it a million times more.
Sometimes I dunno when to believe, and when not to.
Another thing to complain: sometimes I feel like my bf is still in NS. Even though we are in the same school, the same faculty, I don't even get to see him at all, until Sat. Perhaps I'm worse than those girls whose bfs are in NS, cos even when I see him on Sat, I still have to share him with his work. It's a busy semester for him, and yet I'm leaving without having time to spend with him first. That feeling sux.
Yearning for chocolates (for endorphins)...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:44 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::