Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Boring Weekend..
It was a boring weekend, staying at home. Dear is busy rushing his lab report, and doesn't have time to go out with me again :(
I think I have to start buying my things, and come up with my packing list. I realise I do not have much time left. I need to start studying, and after that I won't have much time to do my shopping.
I'm bored. And unmotivated.
12 more days to first paper!!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:53 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com