Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Almost....
Over. Only one last paper left to go -- got plenty of time for this module, so no worries for now! Today's somewhat the best paper I had so far; my definition of best means I feel like I can do the paper, though I can't be absolutely certain what I have done is correct. What's over is over, BUT did I mention my Bayesian paper totally sux?! Screwed!!
On a happier note, I had a rather pleasant day today. Besides the paper, I finally got to see Dear dear during this exam period :) As a bonus, I got to see Auntie gf too! (Have I mentioned before why I call his mum Auntie gf? Cos when I first knew him, and heard him talking to his mum on the phone, it sounded like he was talking to his gf. Hence the nickname.)
My original plan was to go to Dear dear's house to visit Auntie gf before I leave for USA; the last time I went to his house was over the chinese new year!! But alas! Auntie gf came to NUS instead, cos she wanted to make it to see me, since she was supposed to be meeting her friend in the evening initially. Awww.... so nice of her!!
It was so funny when Dear asked her how she found her way to NUS, then she said she asked people at Buona Vista, then when she saw NUS, she alighted. (Thank goodness Science Fac is the first bus stop!) Then she asked another student is that where the students who study Chemistry are... Haha...
So we went for dinner all together at Bedok Interchange Food Centre, before heading back to Dear's house. It just felt really good having spent time like that. I wish I have more time.
I just heard from my brother that he will be going to Taiwan for 3 weeks for training. He's flying on 6th, while I'm flying on 5th. My house will be so empty; my youngest brother is going to be so lonely. It feels weird actually, and I'm worried though Dear says there's no need to. But I am, worried about my grandmother especially. Sigh...
5 days to LAST paper.
7 days to DEPARTURE.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 2:29 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com