Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Concluding...
Yet another year in NUS. Third and final year for many of my frens, but still one more year to go. One more torturous year with all the level 4000 (theoretical) modules and honours project, without company of WL who's taken 98% of the modules with me so far.
Anyway, exams are finally over!! Waited so long (seemed especially long with the long weekend) for this last paper, and I only started studying till much later. Which I don't regret, of cos as I found myself crapping through the paper; its been some time since I can actually crap in a paper instead of sticking to fomulae and methodology. Not the best, but just glad it's over.
As usual, hit the streets at Orchard after the paper and shopped around a little. Gotta start packing soon after I log off, perhaps. Time is sooo short its not enough.
Check out my travel log: This Other Eden regularly, as I will be posting up my adventures or even misadventures in USA there. Hopefully posting up many photos too :p I wonder if I will drive on road trips there?
I'm starting to miss home, and every one back home... Even before leaving (nor packing)...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 1:20 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com