Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Feeling... Grumpy...
Not in the best of moods, for various reasons. Having bad skin now. Work is piling up. I still don't really know what I'm supposed to do for my honours project. The humidity is killing me.
One more thing: I'm tired and bored of being in this relationship. I want my honeymoon period back. Sigh.
On a silly (useless) note, many books are going to be republished next year -- just because Pluto is no longer a planet. Imagine telling that to a primary school student in his Science class. We now only have 8 planets in the solar system.
I wish he cares.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 1:22 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com