Wednesday, August 16, 2006
It's good to be home!
A familiarity to everything, yet stranger to the familiar things. Even my room felt weird when I first step back into it. I can't remember where I left my stuff previously. It's been 3 months, kind of a long time.
In any case, it has been an adventure, which I'm glad it's over. I miss home and the people here. It's back to school, yet I'm unprepared for it. First thing to bug me: my honours project. I haven't got the chance to talk to any of the lecturers and the deadline is in less than 12 hours!
Pray hard for myself. Right now, I'm really bushed. Thank goodness I don't suffer from serious jet lag. ZZZ..
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 3:39 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::