Monday, September 04, 2006
1, 2, 3.....
A while ago, Dear and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary.
Venue: Suntec
Restaurant: Muthu's Curry

It was just by chance, that we ended up in that restaurant as we were walking arnd.


We ordered their famous Fish Head Curry and some chicken.
Overall, it was good. We both walked out of the restaurant feeling really full.
As I always like to say, a trip to Suntec is never complete without a Yami yoghurt. And so, we got ourselves that.
This time, we tried: Blueberry and Fruit Punch flavours.
I can never get tired of Yami yoghurt :p
As usual, we walked arnd the area of the fountain. Then, we stopped by the screen once again. This time, they played the song.

I was looking forward to this celebration before coming back from USA. It started out bad, but then it eventually became better through the night, for which I'm really glad.

Once again, Happy 3rd Anniversary to Dear and I!!...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 10:24 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::