Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Saturday, September 30, 2006
The upcoming week
It's late, but well I'm still up. Trying to get some work done, but always with much difficulty. 2 more days to the end of the mid-semester break, and yet nothing to my name. How slack can I be?! But I'm kinda enjoying it.
There's a price to pay, of cos. When next week comes, I'm going to be sooo busy.
Mon- Linear Models test.
Tues- Complementary med test & 2 mini-projs due.
Thurs- FYP consultation.
Fri- Clinical trials test.
None of which I'm prepared for. Wohoo~!! BUT I will survive, at least that's what I tell myself.
I thought I might have time to update my travel blog to USA this week, but procrastination still got the better of me. I will try to do that soon, before some memories start slipping out of my mind, which might have happened already.
Oh yeah, I caught a Hollywood story about Sex and the City the other day, and I'm so tempted to watch the sitcom now. It has always been just the title of another series to me, but now I want to know why they are so popular, especially after seeing the interview on TV. How do I lay my hands on the show? *ponders*
Does the comment box work?
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 4:03 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com