<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Thursday, September 21, 2006

Some More Memories


I guess pictures do say more than words sometimes. I would say again, and again, that looking at old photos really bring back fond memories.


My Cedar Sec2A classmates. It's actually a blessing we were all in the same class, a mix of all different sorts of characters, but we bonded kinda well. That's why we still have class gatherings after so long. And each time, it's alot of laughter and how's so and so doing..


This was way back in 2004, at Sophia's house. Still remember that Wanling and I were busy preparing jelly before the evening so that we do not turn up empty handed at the party. It was good dessert after the meal!


Then there was another one in Dec '05, again in Sophia's house. It was actually her new house which she had barely moved into, and we already had our bbq. Left early that night though, and I heard the topic they were talking about was marriage. Yeah, of all things. A group of 22 year old young ladies..


Like I said in the previous post, come 2005, we all turned 21. So this was another birthday celebration I got invited to. Haven't seen Audrey in some time before that, and many other gals too, but it was still nice talking to some of them, finding out how they are doing.


Then there was the gathering when Xiaojun came back from the States for a short vacation. Once again, it was a gathering filled with laughter. Sometimes, it can be quite easy to spot a group of Cedarians; cos they can be a bit loud and crazy. OOPS! But that's a part of the Cedar culture which I like too..


Okies, what can I say? I think Cedarians are pretty! Haha..


Cedar uniform is the most unique too.


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 9:05 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com