<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Friday, September 22, 2006

Of my vacation job...


Okay, I got bored of doing my project, which is like due 12 hours from now and I decided to post more photos!! This time of my vacation job in that "one place". Now, to think of it, I haven't ventured out very far to look for jobs before. But we'll leave that to the future.


So, let's look back into the past. My first time there was in 2003, after I finished A's and waiting to enter uni. Ancient old pic I must say, and some of them, I can't even remember their names now! *sorry*


I only worked with like 3 of the people in the above picture, cos the rest were working on other projects which were more or less done by the time I entered, so they were all leaving. But this group of people here, I spent abt 2 months with them. The guy in the middle is called Bernard, and that's his then-gf-now-wife next to him on the right. They also made us laugh.

US: *forgot*, Carol, Lirong, Ka May, Andy, Me, Shiuan Ling, Bernard & wife.


Then uni started, and of cos I didn't have to work. Not even in 2004 since I joined the orientation camp again. But come the long hols in 2005, it was just too much time to waste so I went back! This time it was working on a super-tight-scheduled project. There we have: Yuchen, Kee Ming, Me and Meijuan.


That's not the end to 2005. I went back in Dec too, since I figured I had better try to earn some money since I was going to SeaWorld the coming year. I still remember myself contemplating if I really shld take up the job, cos I wanted to spend the hols with Dear, who finally ended his attachment then. I was rewarded with fun pple to work with as a result of taking it up. All the few of us who were stuck outside, and always having to contain our voices. Whenever Tuesdays came, we would sneak into the fieldwork room to chat/play/laugh while the officers are having theirweekly meetings.


US: Xinyu, Kee ming, Magdalene, Yufeng, and yours truly.

We didn't stop in the office. A group of us made plans to go to JB together -- which was also my first to JB with frens actually. It was shopping, eating, laughing all the way.

US: Xinyu, Me, Siang Wei, Magdalene, Kee Ming, Yuchen.


That's abt it. I guess the next time I work is for real.


*Pls pardon the horrible quality of the photos, especially the more ancient ones. Taken using film camera, or the phone camera you see. *


Time to get back to work. I don't have much time, and I don't know why am I even spending time posting all these. SLACKER.


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 2:24 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com