Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Some Memories...
I was bored and started looking through some old photos.. It's nice looking at old photos sometimes, as they bring back memories..
This was taken in May '04, when some of us gals hit Kbox in Chinatown.
See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil. You think that's all? No, and Smell no stinko. Haha...

Then it was Xmas in '04. We walked arnd Orchard and took some pics of the xmas lightings.

Come 2005, we turned 21. My first and only 21st bday celebration of the group was Meijing's in Feb. A pity Jingyu couldn't come..

In May '05, after celebrating Ravel's bday, which was made like a mini class gathering, we headed to the Irish Pub at CHIJMES. When's the next time?

Gotta say, I think I look better in the past :(
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 5:00 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::