Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust. Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love. Albert Einstein
//* Me.. *//
Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island
//* Wishlist.. *//
Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd Getaway w bf More getaways Graduation trip: Taipei Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd
After the period of lousy wireless internet connection, then the slow dial-up in USA, I realise that I can now do away with the net for days in a row. Maybe it's just pure laziness or whatsoever. But I just have no urge to turn on the laptop, and also no pages to surf. Boring yeah.
MSN Messenger doesn't seem to be working very well these days anyway. Not that it affects me a lot. For some reason, many people have kinda "disappeared" from MSN too.
Pussycat Dolls are so sexy.... (totally random)
I hate life in honours year. Yet, I can't imagine how my life would be if I had graduated. There are plenty of recruitment talks by all the prestigious banks right now. I haven't attended any. In fact I have no urge to do so, the prospect of working in the banks doesn't seem all that enticing to me. ACTUALLY, I just don't know what I want yet.
I want to try something different/new. I think my life is sooo boring now. (Another random thought) Welcome to 4th year!