<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Love and silly-ness


Each time I watch "Say I Do" on Channel U, it just makes me go Awww, so sweet!!... The feeling of seeing someone, be it a friend or even a stranger, being happy in love is sweet. In fact, it is pretty obvious when two people are in love -- their body language, the distance between the two people and if you're close enough to see how they look at each other. Each couple would have their own 'language' of love; others may find it silly or stupid but to the couple, that's their unique way of communicating. Dear and I often use 'words' that only we know what it means, and sometimes we would laugh and joke about them!


Okies, back to "Say I Do", so far all the proposals have been successful, but what if the female lead (or male lead in that one instance) says 'No' though such a scenario should be highly unlikely. If my bf was to go through all that, learn stuff and/or arrange such a proposal for me, I would probably melt and say 'Yes'! Haha.. But I would NEVER propose to a guy; can never pluck up the courage like that one female. I still think it is a privilege for girls to accept a proposal, and see no need to reverse that privilege.


Seriously, I have so many things that I can think of which I wish my bf would do for me. But we all know such things are what we called "ideals", not many of them would become reality, for reasons such as practicality, impracticality and/or even laziness. Just to name one, I had imagined my bf playing the piano and singing a song to me, it can be my favourite song (which I don't know what), a love song or a song which we share memories with. I doubt this would ever come true for me, unless Dear is going to put in the effort to learn the piano (which I suspect he's not going to be good in at all). Well, I guess at the end of the day, as long as we're happy together, such ideals doesn't matter very much.


Today, Dear said something that made me amused and made me mad at the same time. While we were in the com lab waiting for our next lecture, he looked at my eyes and our conversation went like that:

Him:
You have double eyelids!
Me: You mean you didn't know?! We've been together for more than 3 years...
*still looking at my eyelids
Him: Your upper eyelid is longer than the lower one.
Me: Huh?


How inobservant and silly can he get?! I'm amused and mad, but maybe more of the former. That's how he is -- doing and saying silly things at times, and I just have to laugh! Maybe that's why I just feel so comfortable with him around me. He's way too comfortable with me too; I often tell him he should still maintain some image in front of me. Apparently, he can't really be bothered with that, and just dismisses (the image) as pretence. We'll see what we can do about it. Heh...


Alright, it's late. Love ya all...


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 1:16 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com