Saturday, October 21, 2006
Unusual..
It's a rather unusual weekend, because I find myself exceptionally hardworking this time. Haha..For some reason, I just feel more compelled to do some work this weekend. I actually did a tutorial on Friday night, and then spend my Saturday afternoon tidying up my output since my fyp tutors asked for a copy of it. I have also planned out another tutorial to do tmr, when I'd usually just slack my Sunday away! It's indeed rare -- so I must definitely write down such a weekend!!
Okies, so I went for my consultation this week. Surprise surprise, the female tutor was not in the same outfit that I saw her in for the past three consultations. Haha.. As usual, more work to be done after consultation. Actually I doubt I have much to write in my thesis!!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 10:16 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::