Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Survival analysis
Alright, status report: I survived Monday and Tuesday. And now, I'm left with Thursday and Friday. Will be looking forward to my weekend, for a well-deserved break. Right now, struggling with fyp. I can't remember a thing.
Found this photo amongst some miscellaneous ones, and it just made me smile :)

Just some ramblings before I get back to fyp.
I was queueing up to pay for a bag of chips for my brother yesterday, behind this old man. He had his walking stick leaning against the counter, and he was asking the shopkeeper to help him get some stuff like shampoo, while he was touching his head saying it hurts. Then I saw the shopkeeper ring him up with a bill of $87.60 which surprised me. So I heard afterwards it was cos he bought cigarettes. The irony of it all, was that, he just had a stroke. He just won't quit would he?
Life...
Materistically speaking, I have my eyes on LG's chocolate phone recently. Same colours of black and red, like my present phone, except it is a sensor touchpad instead of keypad! Cool, but functions are not very good, it seems. We'll see, still got abt 3 months before I can upgrade my phone anyway.
Okies, I'm bored and reluctant to get to work. The break is over, and just a few more weeks to exams. Looking forward to the end of it all.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 4:05 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com