Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Silly-ness at work again
Dear and I adopted our first pets. Must click on them to play with them often..
Recently, we came up with new nicknames for each other.
I often tease Dear about his lousy Chinese. Today, while we were waiting for the bus, I saw someone carrying a box printed with the words "柿子" and I said I wanted to eat that. He didn't know what that was, and so I said it's "persimmon". I then went on to test him and asked him what is "桃", and he answered "pear", "plum" and finally with a hint from me, he got "peach"! *faints*
Then, while he was humming to one of David Tao's songs, I turned to him and said,
"nxxx nxxx (my new nickname for him), don't sing lah.. You don't know chinese then still sing.. You didn't even sing any of the chinese words.."
Wahaha...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 1:37 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com