Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Move on!
Lady Luck left me today :( Just had my 2nd paper today. Oh my oh my! It was tougher than I had anticipated, and ending up losing 40% of the marks, for certain. I can differentiate, but I can't integrate, for goodness sake!! Integration by parts, and other tricks etc. DAMN! Once again, I'm really hoping for the best.
Bad luck doesn't strike just once. When I was on the bus on the way to school, there was a sudden 'plop' sound at the rear. And yes, the tyre had to be punctured today! Thank goodness I wasn't late.
Stop thinking about today's paper, dear me. I need to move on to study for the next paper tmr. Lady Luck, please come back to me, and not surprise me again tmr! Please. Just 3 more days to the end of exams!
Looking forward to Saturday. And looking forward to Wednesday; this time next week, I should be cycling somewhere in Pulau Ubin with Dear!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 5:39 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::