Saturday, November 25, 2006
The exam and the break
1st paper is over! Made some mistakes which I really shld not. I had mental block when it came to writing the essay, and my answer was especially short. Hoping for the best!
After the paper, Dear and I made our way to Bugis. Lunch at Fish and Co. followed by the trip to the National Library. Wanted to go there and study, but they had so many rules which forbidded us to bring in this and that. So we had a change of plan and ended up at Starbucks somewhere (a nice quiet one which made studying possible).
While walking back to the bus stop, we walked past a street full of restaurants. The food looks quite good, and affordable. Probably will go back there to try out the stuff someday. I don't even know what's the name of the street seriously.
Really exhausted. 2 hours of sleep to get past the entire day. Watching "A Beautiful Mind" now (commercial-free!) and then its time to hide under the sheets and hug my bolster to sleep. Yawn.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:41 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::