Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Monday, November 20, 2006
The time has come..
For the results for America's Next Top Model to be announced. The winner was Danielle. COVERGIRL Danielle.
Even though I knew the results long ago, I still kinda wished that Joanie had won. I think she's pretty, so were her photos.
The time has also come..
For me to go into hibernation mode. After today, I'm not going to be out of the house till my exams. It's not a long time, like less than one week. Intensive studying? Nah.. More like catching up with the entire semester; that's the minimum (and maximum) I can and I will do. I figured my CAP won't go up or down too much from this year onwards.
I felt so stressed in that little room today. Not once, but twice. "That's great!" "That's interesting!" (What is?!) I never approach lecturers for questions, and so having consultation for FYP totally sux! To begin with, I wasn't even clear of what I am doing. Seriously, a statistician CAN skew your analysis and results!! Especially one like me.
The countdown will begin here:
4 days to first paper
11 days to (temporary) liberation
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:06 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com