Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Almost... again...
Phew! It's the second time in this year, I lost my ez-link card on the bus. Felt sooo sianz the whole time, and it doesn't help that people at the interchange the bus was headed for didn't offer good customer service at all. So what if you're two different companies, you share one interchange?! And why question me if the bus goes to (your) interchange?! I'm damn sure okay.
Got my first call from the people at the other interchange, and said they didn't find my bus pass on the bus. I was sooo sianz; it meant my concession is gone, and all the value in my card. Plus I had to pay to replace my card. Just went I was feeling so sianz, I got another call, and they found it!! Said I gave them the wrong details, and it turned out my card was on the later bus. In any case, I'm really glad they found it!!!
My bus concession is sooo important to me. If I lose it, I will seriously just stay at home for the rest of the week. Hah.. but Phew, it's Lost-AND-Found. No more third time, please.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:05 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::