Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Friday, November 17, 2006
Family
It's the weekend. Everyone is home, including my brother who's out from camp earlier than usual. I like it, when the house is complete with all the family members.


Following my grandfather's death (and his acceptance of Him into his remaining days), my grandmother is now embracing Him too. I heard from my Mummy she's going to bring my grandmother to attend the Cantonese service at the church tmr. Hmm...
We have a new purchase in the family: A pair of white Crocs that my youngest brother bought. In my opinion, those pair of shoes/sandals are ugly! Haha.. But he claims they are comfortable. It's still too early to say.
After lecture today, Dear and I went to try Botak Jones. Frankly it's not my first time, but I had to bring him there. Our rating: 3.5/5 The food was pretty good, and the fries tasted much better than the last time I was there. The serving size is generous, which is very important to Dear. Haha.. Perhaps will go back there another day, since the coffee shop is pretty near my place.
I think I will be dropping by Blogger very often. I can't concentrate much on my FYP when I'm connected to the Internet. I have just discovered another beauty of Mozilla Firefox. I love my browser right now!
Have a good weekend!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 9:33 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com