Thursday, November 16, 2006
A usual day...
that went well...
Met up with km to have lunch at The Vines Restaurant. Of cos this beats having cup noodles/bread/fried rice at home hurriedly before I leave for school on usual days.
Of cos it helps that the last lecture for Linear Models went well today too! In fact, it was just a tutorial (one that I could actually do.. or at least kind of.. ) so it ended in less than an hour.
I had that little urge to shop, but nah, I didn't. I merely dropped by Pacific Plaza to get the batteries of my watch replaced. So now I know, Fossil watches actually have two batteries in it; one for the analogue clock and the other for the animation. New lease of life for the watch, as Dear likes to put it.
Home sweet home, back in front my lappie. I think it's abt time I really get down to my FYP. Been procrastinating for the past 2 days. Consultation's coming up. So are exams. BOO!
BOO BOO!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 10:19 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::