Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Hooked...
On YouTube, for the past few nights, or should I say mornings. It's during those most atrocious hours of 3am onwards that the videos load amazingly smooth and fast. The accomplishment: I (almost) completed the drama series of 恶魔在身边, still looking for the NG scenes. Even Dear said I have been possessed by the Devil.. Wahaha..
On comparison, I still prefer 恶作剧之吻. I think it's cos of Joe Cheng :p
I have also found some rather entertaining variety shows on YouTube, such as 桃色蛋白质 and 麻辣天后宫. Will continue to watch them every once in a while, maybe.
BUT for now, it's about time I stop all these nonsense and procrastination and really work on my fyp. It's only about 2 more weeks to the first presentation but I'm not quite done nor ready. In fact, my holidays have been so slack it's unbelievable! I even forgot about bidding for modules though it doesn't really matter -- it's just choosing 2 out of those 3 core modules.
Still, I get easily bored when I start fyp-ing. Hah. I want to get a haircut, and get my eyebrows trimmed. Hah.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 5:40 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com