Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Go away, Mr. Flu bug..
I dislike this feeling -- when I want to sneeze and can't...
Weekends come and go. In fact, without school, weekends doesn't make much difference except that there's no drama shows to watch. I need to find something more constructive to do! Stop procrastinating about fyp, my dear self...
The most part of Saturday was spent at home, then going out for a short while for dinner with Dear. Caught some matches in the night, and I must say, there's an absurd number of goals. Haha.. I also saw the Men's Badminton Gold Medal match, which was entertaining too.
On Sunday, it's mahjong session with the sister and the guys. We have warmed the house, the table and the tiles! The game proceeded rather slowly, and I can't figure out why. (The only exception was towards the end, when I think everyone just wanted to go have dinner!) Haha..too much distractions maybe. It was Star Awards tonight.
Forecast for the week ahead: going to the airport to send WL off to Melbourne and perhaps Xmas lightings viewing and dinner with the gals. I think I might be slacking the rest of the time. I should email my tutors soon so I can make progress with my thesis. And of cos, start watching the dvd's...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:21 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com