Saturday, December 16, 2006
Results...
Was supposed to be released on 26th Dec. But I got a sms from Dear, and said we can check our results through some website!!! Leakage of results?!? Obviously, many people knew about it too, from all different faculties!! This is screwed...for NUS.
I am utterly upset over the results. I just hope the results are not final and hopefully will improve a bit (though I'm not hopeful at all..) I got a C for that module I dreaded the most, and had done really badly for the final examination. C leh!! Should have known better, really..when I had done less than half of the paper. Sigh..
If only, I can get out of the house, and scream at the top of my voice now...
I'm not prepared for it.
Blame myself.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 2:32 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::