Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Bleah.
As usual, not a post goes by without complaining about my exams. It was my last paper today, and I just knew it wasn't going to end well. True enough, I only did 21 out of 50 marks. This already meant that I have failed the final exam. SIGH. I was pretty upset I didn't feel like talking much. I really don't know what to expect for the final grade. SIGH.
Somehow, this always happens. I never fail to screw up my last paper. I slept at freaking 5.30am and woke up 7.30am today. I actually spent 3 freaking hours writing the helpsheet, which thankfully, helped me to some extent. It doesn't feel good to end the exams like that.
So while I was sad abt my last paper, I should still rejoice the end of my exams, almost the last I'll sit through in my tertiary education. I won't have papers to take in the multi-purpose hall anymore, since class sizes are typically around 20 now. Count me from below.
I had about 4 hours to spend, to wait for the boyfriend to finish his last paper too. I hopped onto that same bus that I took with him one week ago, but somehow the journey seemed much longer without him by my side. I just had my mp3 playing, and had the song "Hanging by a moment" on repeat.
I walked arnd Funan IT Mall, still undecided if I shld get the laptop bag. It's really a want, rather a need; but I just feel like having it. *hmmm* Should I or should I not? $$$

The next one and half hours seemed like the longest ever. As I nibbled at my sandwich, reading the free copy of travel magazine in Gelare cafe, it's never more than 10 mins since the last time I took a peek at my watch. I was really bored and sleepy.
The only good thing that came out of that stay in the cafe, is that I have another travel destination to add to the list of places I want to go!!
Presenting.... FINLAND (looks reallyyy pretty on the magazine)!!! The hometown of Santa Claus, and more importantly, where you can see..
Aurora Borealia, or The Northern Lights.
Dear finally came at 4.30pm and I must say I was really bored and tired by then. No YAMI yoghurt today to perk me up :( but I guess dinner more than compensated for that. We went to this restaurant called aRoyThai at Funan. I had doubts at first, as the restaurant had less than 2 tables occupied even when it's dinner time. Of cos, those doubts vanished after the food was served. The Paat Thai and their green curry chicken was good! We were satisfied.
That was all we did for the day, walked arnd in Challenger for awhile, had our dinner and headed home. There was nothing special, but yet I felt happy. Happy to see him after one week, happy to have him around me, and happy he loves me.
Notice there's totally no flow in my thoughts at all. Just writing down whatever comes to my mind. And sometimes I wish I have a richer vocabulary of words to express what I'm thinking/feeling. Anyway, this is just something that made me laugh last night. Haha..
SMSes between the "silly" boyfriend and I:
Him: There's an article in today's new paper, seaworld shamu attacked the trainer..
Me: Seaworld Orlando ar? Then is the trainer ok?
Him: Seaworld San Diego.. The trainer ok..Think u better throw away the shamu toys..its evil..doggie better..
The innocent one... and the even more innocent one...


I think I shall sleep earlier tonight.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 10:34 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com