Monday, December 25, 2006
Merry Christmas...
You know you're getting old, when you're no longer interested in joining those teens in squeezing with each other, to be at the countdown at the hottest places for the occasion. I don't even remember when was the last time I was there.
So, it was a homely occasion. Relatives were over at my place to celebrate my grandmother's and cousin's birthday. Afterwards, Dear came over at night. It's the first time he cooked for me (and my mum and my brother). Haha.. BUT I can't figure how come he took so long to cook, like an hour, and when he was done, it was exactly midnight. Anyway, I finally got my wish to play with the sparklers, together with Dear and my brother outside the house!!
For some reason, I don't even feel like its Christmas this year.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 7:28 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::