Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
A letter to the Neighbour...
Dear Neighbour,
I'm sorry and thank you. For that one hour, which rescued me from some boredom last night. Now that my Internet connection is up and working again, you can be assured your connection speed's not affected by me anymore.
Regards,
Me
********
Finally, I see sun when I wake up today. Perhaps the skies decided "crying" too much can be tiring as well. Thanks for the sunlight, which allowed the guy to plaster the walls, and hopefully that will stop the rain water from seeping through my walls and save me from all that towel-wringing which made my hands rough and dry.
I think my holidays are sooo boring since I just stay home most of the time. In fact I've been staying home so much that I feel a little cooped up. What has become of me?! I recall holidays being much more fun in the past -- lots more going out and shopping, or even chalet/stayovers. I think I am growing old and boring; partly cos many of my friends are working already, that means even less going out on weekdays.
Aiyoyo.. How, how?! I'm bored, even though I have work to do. I'm reluctant to spend so much time on fyp too.
Contradictory creature!!...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 3:49 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com