Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Oh nO!
I think I have some crisis at hand.
Firstly, I can't wake up in the freaking morning!!! Even today, I overslept for my lecture at 10am. Two reasons: one, I'm simply VERY tired or two, I'm really too used to sleeping in and waking up late for almost the entire month of December. I think I am a real slacker! No surprise.
Year 4 life is kinda lonely. (Just when I typed this, XM signed into MSN with the nick "Lone Ranger" -- I think we share some telepathy! Ha ha.) This time round, I didn't even plan to take modules with anyone. Besides the core modules which Hui might or might not be taking, I just take any other rubbish modules I feel like. (I used to take them with WL, if not I'll try to get Dear to take it with me.) Can't really explain what I feel, but solitude is quite close.
Secondly, I always have an academic problem. I look back and think I really put in little effort for last semester's exams, which explains the horrible results. Now I have this unhealthy mindset of just getting past this semester, since I figured out that as long as I pass (I mean at least B- ) all my modules and honours project, I'm going to be very safe and secure with my 2nd lower. With this kind of mindset, I doubt I can find the motivation for my studies this semester. Sigh...
Thirdly, I have a girly issue with shopping. Because I was kinda free after going to school today, I dropped by Far East to have a look. I didn't even have much urge for shopping!! How is that happening? Is it the place, or me?! Ha ha. In fact my shopping habits are becoming more and more like a guy. I want to get a sling bag, and I go out to shop for my sling bag, I look at almost nothing else other than bags. This is not good.
Besides, the retro fashion is here, I think. So peering into those shops, many of them are selling tops with big bold prints -- not quite my type. I don't know what attracts me anymore. No impulse to get anything. Perhaps it's good afterall, on my pocket.
BUT I need to do hair treatment!! The quality of my hair is really bad now, and I can't stand the sight of those strands of hair with fuzzy ends.
I'm missing my holidays already...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 4:48 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com