Thursday, January 04, 2007
At last...
I sent out an email to my tutors to arrange a meet-up tmr (morning). It's about time I see them again, as my first presentation is just 4 days away. I'm still figuring out what I have to show them actually, since I haven't made much progress since the last time I met them, which was like 3 weeks ago!
It's a feeling of anticipation and fear for the presentation. I anticipate it, since it has to come before it can be over. But I surely fear for it, since this is my first major presentation in my entire academic pursuit in NUS. I have stage fright, and I'm shy of speaking up in front of a group of people; even more intimidated when it comes to the Q&A session. Bless me, please.
Mugging for FYP for the remaining days. I'm undecided for the modules to take too. Should I take extra modules?
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 4:50 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::