Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Friday, January 05, 2007
Fireworks

I just chanced upon a movie clip of the Fireworks display at the New Year countdown party at the Esplanade. I kinda regretted not going down to watch. I think the fireworks went on for abt 10 minutes or so? Not only were there the usual showers, there was more of the synchronization stuff this time. I thought they looked sooo pretty on the video.
The last time I watched fireworks was in SeaWorld, on Independence Day. There was some miscommunication between XM and I, so I ended up watching it myself. Somehow, it made me a little upset and ending up missing him, because the last (last) time I watched the fireworks display was for National Day celebrations.
I missed the nation's celebrations in 2006. Neither have I been to any of those special fireworks display by different countries. I really look forward to the next one (I don't know when!)... Honestly, the fireworks are better in Singapore than in SeaWorld.
Somehow, the feeling of watching fireworks in the sky is.................. Magical.
And romantic.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 4:49 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com