Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Monday, January 08, 2007
It came.
And it's gone. 8th Jan -- without much of a hitch. *phew*
First presentation is over, but there's no break. I have to continue to work on the report since the submission is just two weeks from today. Spent the last nights preparing for the presentation, and I'm really exhausted with a headache now.
What other way to start the first day of school of my last semester?!
Say, by skipping all the lectures today? Ha ha. I was supposed to have 3 lectures today, and yet I didn't go for any. There was no way I could drag myself out of bed for the 8am and 10am lectures. I have half a mind to drop the lecture at 2pm, so I didn't go; my mind was all on the presentation afterwards anyway.
Even though I'm already a Year 4 student, I still go to lectures half expecting the first lecture to be a total waste of time. Like spending 30 minutes going through information that can be found on IVLE, then class is dismissed. But obviously, that's not the case. Lessons start on week 1, day 1, lecture 1. Ha ha. I only have 2 more "first lecture" for modules in this last semester. I think I better treasure them.
Which is tomorrow....
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:51 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com