Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Ten years
At 2am, I realised my calculator has shown its first signs of giving up on me. My trusty SHARP EL-546L calculator, which has been with me since I was in Secondary 1. You can no longer find this calculator anymore. Why didn't it just hang on for another semester? I don't know if I can survive this semester using the calculator in this state (two rows of pixels thingy spoilt) or can I familiarize myself with another calculator in such a short time?

I think I'm crazy, but I'm feeling a little sad cos of the calculator. It's got every bit of sentimental feeling to me, having been through all major exams with me, and I've got the batteries changed twice. I wonder if it's still possible to repair it; but I seriously think it's not going to be worth it. I can only blame myself, for I've dropped the calculator too many times before.
So much for new things come and old things go. Sometimes I wish that things don't have to change. No matter for the better or for worse.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 1:51 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::