Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Meaning of mobile
Is the lifestyle of us people getting so dependent on gadgets? Seriously, I don't understand the need for the development of such things as PS*P. Is there a need for every moment on the move to be filled with entertainment such as games? What's the use if you are a student who can't even bring that damn thing to school! Might as well just come home to play on the real thing. It is a luxury I deem extremely unnecessary to have! Sigh.
Maybe I'm just being stubborn, refusing to move with the times. Even for mobile phones, I don't fancy all the video calls, email, mobile messenger and blogging kind of features. The notion of being connected to the world all the time just doesn't entice me. As long as the phone looks pleasant, user-friendly with features like sms, and call, or at most GPRS is enough for me. The camera has become a real bonus, though.
I prefer times to myself on the bus for journeys from place to place. Why keep your eyes glued on that tiny screen, and miss out on what's happening around you? I like to sometimes observe people on the bus, or on the roads outside or even just take note of the order the traffic lights change their colours. I think it's just me.
Anyway, did you know 6th Jan was Cuddle-Up Day? Haha.. I never knew of such a thing until I saw an email to send ecards for this special day. Interesting isn't it? But well, no cuddles for Saturday as I spent the entire night till 9am this morning on my powerpoint slides, so that I can send them to my tutors. Feeling so nervous for the presentation tmr!! Maybe I might forget what I was supposed to say, maybe I might just start answering questions and contradict myself, maybe I won't even know how to answer the questions or maybe I might just trip and fall in that unfamiliar attire.
Please let 8th Jan come and go without a hitch! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...
Another late night tonight, most probably.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 3:11 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com