Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Sunday, January 28, 2007
It's all worth it!
So, it was Saturday out with Dear. We were at Raffles City for a short while, and were amazed to see all the performances and exhibitions going on, displaying some arts stuff. We even saw the performance, I believe is called the 千手观音.
Our only picture for the day, as I stupidly just grabbed my camera when I was going out, forgetting to bring my extra battery to replace this one that was already low! See..I told you I'm not going to wear red, not like that fellow beside me. Haha..

Also, managed to catch this dance. I forgot what's the name of the tribe, but according to the host, it's one that is probably never heard of before in Singapore. Haha.. Somehow, the ladies look pretty much the same to me!

Okies, so we just hung around there for awhile, before we went off to have our dinner and leaving to meet Dear's friends at the National Stadium to catch the semi-final match between Singapore and Malaysia.
It was drizzling when we reached there at 6 plus. Certainly not very good weather for a game like that. But fortunately, as the crowd started filling up the stadium and by the time the match started, the rain's stopped.
The atmosphere was good, many rounds of Kallang wave and cheering for the home team. But as usual, there's the boo-ing of the Malaysian team and supporters. Should have seen how many security officers were put around the Malaysian supporters!
The match really went on for the longest possible time. For all that action, and possible goals that Singapore might have scored, I quote the guys as "6 dollars worth it lah! You think this is EPL meh?" Haha.. So I just took one pathetic picture of the players in action before the batt died. (It's blur and small though!)

Ole ole ole ole... Ole ole...
We left the stadium, and it started raining again! Dear's friend said those were showers of blessing. Bless who, may I ask? Singapore, for the next match against the strong Thai team? I wonder if I'll be watching that match too.
Anyway, went for supper at AMK cos Dear and I were famished from the long match (our butts ached!) and our early dinner. Finally, it was home sweet home. Totally zonked out after my bath!
Back to sch tmr!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 6:38 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com