Saturday, January 13, 2007
Major sigh
Why is it that time seems to pass so quickly sometimes, and yet at some other times, it just seem to creep by really slowly?
This first week of school has been terribly slow to get by. Even though it's only the first week, when you see the few of us in the honours room, it seems as though we've been through half the semester!
Almost everything revolves around the final year thesis, and project in Year 4. That sux!
Finally it's the weekend, and I get time off from school and fyp. After a week, I finally get to see my boyfriend who has to be back in the army for 3 months. Yet, I know the weekend is going to pass so quickly, our time together on Saturday is going to be so limited.
SIGH...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 1:38 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::