Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Monday, January 01, 2007
Say Hello to...
To the year 2007!! And goodbye to the year 2006..
The year 2006 marked some great time in my life, and the highlight has to be the trip to Orlando, Florida for the Work and Travel programme. Although I had some hesitations at the beginning, but the trip turned out to be a learning experience -- being independent and also opened the doors to travelling, which I will continue again.
In this year, many of my friends graduated. While they have had their first taste of working life, earning money before me, I'm still struggling with my final year, now left with the last semester. It may mean less time to meet up, but when we do, like over the weekends, and special occasions, it does feel good to catch up, be it over dinner or some shopping.
Frankly, I have no new year resolutions for 2007. I am looking forward to graduation (for now because I can't stand final year) and yet I haven't quite figured out what is my dream job. In which field, or position do I see myself going into, and even spending probably the next 3 years in that corporation. I hope I can get this sorted out soon.
Just today, some family members gathered at the columbarium, to pay visit to my grandfather. Some of them got emotional when my Aunt led to sing His song and said a prayer. It is consoling that he now rest in peace, alongside one of his most doted sons. We had lunch together afterwards, and the rest of the day was spent with my family.
I hope for the best for everybody in 2007, especially to be happy and healthy with loved ones by your side. Though it sounds cliched, but that's really what matters the most. And, the best place to be, is still at HOME.
With this, I shall end off my 257th post of this blog, marking two whole years of my thoughts, ramblings, complaints etc etc etc..
Once again...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Happy New Year 2007!!! :)
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 10:23 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com