Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Wazzup?!
I think time is beginning to pass faster, and that usually happens when you have a deadline to meet. Mine is on 21st Feb, that's just about 3 weeks away! I need to start writing my thesis, and perhaps learn to use Latex like the rest of them so I can convert it into a pdf file.
In the past week, I have been forcing myself to keep to the routine of reading the newspapers daily. Usually I just go to the Home and Life! sections, but I figured I need to know more about the rest of the region or the world, and even some finance when it comes to interviews or whatsoever in the future. I hope I can stick through with this routine for quite some time, and thereafter it would become a habit, instead of a forced action.
Oh yeah, after all that complaints about not knowing what kind of job I want to go for, I stepped into Popular Bookstore and just bought a copy of the Career Guide. Haha. I was wondering if I could actually find some indications inside, which I really hoped so, but nah. I think only at most 20 pages were relevant or of interest! Waste of my money, really. So, if anyone wants to have a look at the Career Guide, ask me!
The day I had my break and stayed at home, I went back onto YouTube and watched the movie Battle Royale. The whole idea of the game is sick-- a class of youngsters were sent to an island and classmates forced to kill each other for survival, and often putting the trust between friends to the test. It was kind of disturbing at first but that kind of feeling soon went away for me, as it's just a show!
Just today, I discovered the Meiji's BLACK CHOCOLATE tastes pretty good! Haha.. I don't really know if there's a difference between dark and black chocolate, neither do I know how good other black chocolate can get, but I would say, this one is satisfying, especially for that little price you pay. Craving satisfied!
Pretty much the end to one week of my boring life. It's finally the weekend again -- the army boy is available! Haha.. I'm going to watch soccer at the National Stadium with him and his friends -- Singapore vs Malaysia. I hope the weather's good, and of the cos the game too. May Singapore win!! But no, I'm not going to wear red to support the lions.
Alright, that's it.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 12:31 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com