<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Sunday, February 25, 2007

Musings before school starts...


Alright, so it's Sunday so soon -- which marks the end of my midterm break. I've really been shortchanged of it!! I only felt like I had a break for 2 days.. There goes my last midterm break of NUS life. How unfair..


Ever since I handed in my thesis on Thursday, I haven't done anything else. In fact I felt so free I didn't know what to do even when I turn on my lappie. I'm supposed to catch up on other modules, but I felt I deserved a break first. Who knows, the break is over sooner than I know. And I'm heading "back to school" for the last time, without having caught up on whatever I had missed in the first half of the semester. We'll see how it goes at school tmr~!


I did managed to drive during this week. Twice in fact, and both times along TPE. I drove to Dear's place on my own (without my Dad beside me) and back. But I could tell my Dad was kinda worried cos he kept asking my brother to remind me not to speed. He said I have the tendency to drive fast on the expressways. I think I inherited this "speed" thing from him~! Had to call him when we reached Dear's place too~! Haha..


Then yesterday I drove to Uncle Tan's house. It was such a BORING Saturday. While my Dad had his mahjong game to entertain him, and my brother had his friends and computer games to play, I was just sitting there waiting for time to pass. I had the occasional perks of playing Puzzle Bubble on PSP, but other than that, I could have just died of boredom. The lion dance performance was also just so-so. But speaking of a multi-cultural society, the guy hitting the drum was an Indian, along with another two or three in the troupe. More time was spent waiting, until 9 plus, and finally they were done with the game.


I've just found out that the colourful patchwork wallet that I like is gone~! Probably sold out to other people who have the same unique taste as me :p Kinda disappointing now that I've found a slight cheaper alternative for shipping - vPOST~! AND I've found more stuff that I like online..Still don't know if I should just buy some of them, though I must say I'm really tempted..If anyone has anything to buy from USA websites, perhaps we can ship together and share the cost? haha..


Oh, and there's the preview channel going on once again, during the chnese new year period. Watch everyone~!! But it's ending soon, on 28th Feb.


Was watching E-news the other night, and they were talking about the best 3 horoscopes for various aspects, like finance, romance, health etc etc...Pisces was not mentioned in any of them~! Especially in finance, in fact Pisces is said to spend the most. No wonder I'm tempted to buy so much stuff recently.


It's time to start looking out for jobs after this break. Or should I use the word career instead. To be a biostatistician or to go into banks or market research or whatsoever. I still have no idea. Hmm...


Enough of musings -- time to get back to reality and hit the books. At least I can give a better start to the semester by reading up at least a chapter of two of the notes. Plus finish a tutorial perhaps.


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 4:41 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com