Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Completed & yearning for more...
As the title goes, I've completed the series~!!

Even though I had said to myself, that I shall continue with the remaining episodes after my oral presentation, I could not resist the temptation to watch it~! As such, I just decided to finish them all at one go by Saturday morning so I can just concentrate on my work afterwards. And so I did~! It's a really funny show~!! Recommended to watch it...
On top of that, there's a really good looking guy in the show!! Haha..

He's really shuai~! Plus he has a really good bod... He doesn't look like he's from Brunei actually.
Oh well, can't wait till after the oral presentation so that I can watch more related entertainment news about the series and him. Plus other drama series, including Engine starring Takuya Kimura -- He's the reason I still watch Japanese drama.
YouTube is a wonderful creation~!!! :p
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 4:04 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com