Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Happy Birthday to Me~!
Older by a year. Wiser by another year too? I can't say that for sure...
Birthday celebrations started on Sunday, when the entire family including my grandmother headed out together for lunch. We went to some place which was recommended by some tv programme -- their speciality: hainanese pork chop. Disappointing to say that we all came out shaking our heads and decided there was nothing special about the food. In fact, the money could have been better spent eating elsewhere.
So, I had more birthday celebration with the two of the very important people in my life: BF for boyfriend and BF for best friend.
Prior to meeting the boyfriend, I had my lecture in school, and had a mini portion of a birthday cake from Coffee Bean, courtesy of MH.

That's chocolate mint cake on the left, and raspberry cheesecake on the right.
I met up with the boyfriend, and very impromptu-ly decided to head into Sakae for their sushi buffet. Had my favourite chawanmushi, and some other favourites. While I was happily taking some photos, he ate up my tuna sushi~!! How nice of him, to treat the birthday girl like that.


Left Sakae as full and rather satisfied customers. Then we headed over to the Esplanade to have a walk while we digest the food. We went up to the roof terrace to have a look. (The one and only time I went up there was after the A's with the sisters~!) Lots of construction work in the area for the IR, as well as the huge uncompleted ferris wheel. I already laid down my words, that I WANT to go on it when it's completed~!


Trying to be funny, with some hip-hop. The joke of the day was about a YouTube video that he watched on a guy rapping about Muar's chinese.
Parted with the boyfriend, and met up with the best friend and ended up at Gelare's for half-priced waffles. My supposed birthday cake, which was actually her dinner. I was rather happy with my raspberry smoothie.


Here's to 10 years of friendship~!!
(backdated entry)
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:36 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com