Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, March 22, 2007
SCHOOL...
Some interesting/boring things in school.
1. Just happened to see an advertisement like that pasted on the vending machine at the bus stop. Thought the idea was pretty interesting, and a way to earn some small bucks to pay for petrol to school~!

Just as I look at the car in this picture now, I suddenly thought of a person I know whom I have seen driving that vehicle. Then I checked my handphone and.... Alas~! I'm right, this 'creative' fellow here turns out to be my primary school classmate!!! Haha...
2. An afternoon in the honours room, reading my notes and having my lunch. Ban mian from Science canteen; simple and plain as it looks, it actually tastes good~! Hardly have meals in the canteen for this semester, but not that I will really miss the food actually. Or maybe just one or two stalls.

3. Finally, I had my oral presentation and interview for my honours project. The Q&A session and the interview sux; I did not have the answer to their questions, and I was just bluffing my way through, hoping that they won't think too much into it. But of cos, when it comes to the theoretical questions, there's no way I can avoid it.
In any case, even though I was sulky after the interview, I was also glad that all this fyp stuff is going to be over soon. With just 10 more days to go, to make some revisions to the thesis before making the final submission, I probably won't have to click on the "Honours Project" folder again.
4. Nothing much to do with school, though the opportunity came through the Dept of Stats. Hoping to get the short part-time job to earn some extra cash.
That's it for now.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 10:20 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com