Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Precious Moments
As the name goes, PRECIOUS MOMENTS. Aplenty precious moments and memories, between family, friends and love.
The moment I saw this figurine in the shop (a long time ago), I just fell in love with it. It just makes me go Aww.. so sweet! Like how couples have little tiffs, throw tantrums at each other but at the end of the day, still give in to one another. I have always secretly wanted to make this figurine my very own, but it was never to be.
"Sometimes You're Next to Impossible"

:(
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 3:13 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com