Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Proud of myself..
I just spent the entire day, having done a complete recovery on my lappie, then re-installing all the programs back on it. From anti-virus, to anti-spyware, registry tools, ms office, messenger, firefox, all my stats/math software etc etc. Finally my lappie can be shut down or can be restarted. Yeah, that was the problem that made me wanna do the recovery.
I'm SOoo proud of myself. Usually I'll just leave it to my brother to do it for me. This time round, I managed.
A minor hitch though, I had duplicate contacts in my messenger. I attempted to delete some of them at first, before finding a better solution. Hence, I may have deleted the wrong contact out of the two. If you read this blog, do drop me a msg on messenger, to make sure that you are still in my contact list, unless you don't want to be.
Okies, it's getting really late. I still haven't done my tutorial~!!
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 2:44 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com