Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Sinful stuff
I shall admit my sins since the weekend:
- I haven't completed either of the two tutorials which I had set out to finish on Friday.
- Not only have I not completed the tutorials, I spent ALOT of time downloading stuff to watch.
- Up till today, I have watched Da Vinci Code, Team America and Death Note.
- While I was waiting for more downloads, I made a fatal decision to click on YouTube and started on 花样少年少女.
- From then on, I can't resist watching more episodes.
- Right now on, I'm about halfway done with the series.
- AND I'm contemplating to watch other series when I'm done with this one.
YouTube is such a wonderful creation~! Yet at the same time, sinful for undisciplined students like me. I should finish the tutorial as soon as I can, and start preparing my slides and speech for my oral presentation. With the oral presentation out of the way, I can watch all the series with a peace of mind. Hah..
Not to forget, I can always watch Death Note: The Last Name too. That's the problem with sequels. Another sin: I watched two movies in the cinema last week: Just Follow Law as well as 300. To watch Fann Wong's acting in that movie is already worth the money, I feel. I guess I'm going to be watching another movie the week after next when Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is out in the theaters.
I spent~! When I met KM for lunch (Thanks for the muffins~!), brought a pair of jeans for alteration and sent my beloved Fossil watch for repair. What I thought was a problem with the batteries which I had changed in Nov last year, turned out to be an even more costly problem with the mechanism of the watch instead. The watch has served me well for 3 years, and I'm reluctant to change it, so I have to repair it. Asking for sponsorship as part of the after-sales/after-gift service~! Hah..
I spent more~! It's been decided I'm going to Taipei for 5 days in May~!! A short graduation trip and hopefully it will be good. Need to save up, and then research about the places to go and budget accommodation. We are all on a tight budget here..
Might spend even more in Dec when plans for a trip to HK materialize. Hopefully till then, my job would be filling up my pockets and my bank account, plus I have leave to take~!
Right now, pretty happy though unaccomplished. Being busy has it's pros and cons, so does being slack. Somehow I prefer the latter.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 9:24 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com